Sunday, October 10, 2010

Wanting

This afternoon I popped into the Kate Owen gallery in Rozelle to take a closer look at one of the artworks I've had my eye on. An acrylic on canvas by Louise Numin. Oh so beautiful and I know just where it would go in our little home. It is slightly extravagant for us seeing that I'm not working at the moment but as my other half said, this would be an investment. One of the lovely gallery managers mentioned that I could take it home for a few days before I commit to buying it. I am so tempted, but if I brought it home for a trial I might just have to go ahead and buy it. Money we really can't afford to spend at the moment. Would be perfect on my living room wall though...

Christmas wish-list maybe?


2 sweet comments:

Blossom Books said...

Wow! If it's any consolation... that is GORGEOUS. :-)

Peta said...

Agree - love this!! So beautiful...

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com